Thank you for your loan application with United Members
Federal Credit Union. We offer a wide variety of
loan products to meet your needs. Along with completing
the attached application, here are a few things that will
be needed to expedite the processing of your loan application:
- Recent pay check stub or two years’ tax returns
for self-employed applicants are required for all loans.
- For purchase of new or used automobile, motorcycle,
or recreational vehicle, a copy of a dealer purchase
agreement, or title if purchasing from an individual.
- For refinancing of new or used automobiles, motorcycle,
or recreational vehicle, a copy of the title will be
- Please contact our loan officer for Real estate loans.
We also offer a wide variety of loan protection products
that are all competitively priced:
- Credit Life Insurance – For
either joint or individual applicants. The loan
will be paid in full in the event of death.
- Credit Disability Insurance – Will
make your loan payment if you are unable to work due
to illness or injury for more than 30 days.
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Program) – In
the event your vehicle is totaled, the difference between
what the property damage insurance carrier pays and what
is still owed, if any, will be paid in full.
- Extended Warranty Agreement – Peace
of mind that protects your vehicle. We offer a
wide variety of options from drive train coverage to
bumper to bumper coverage. This may increase the
value of your vehicle, as the policy is transferable
to a new owner if you decide to sell it.
Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you. We
look forward to meeting your financial needs for years
Apply through our Secure Loan Application